Sunday, April 6, 2008

Alexys turns 5!

These are pictures from the party today. Lexy loved the princess doll cake that I made for her. The kids enjoyed decorating visors with pretty foam stickers. Brooklynn especially loved them all, and carried three of them around most of the afternoon. Izabel and Alexys colored, and Madden and Dawson cut and colored some papers, too. Alivia was just as cute as could be, even smiled big for the camera. It was a great afternoon, and Alexys enjoyed all the company and their gifts. She is growing up way too fast for me. I was so proud of her, remembering her thank you's for all the guests. I cherish these days with her, as I know only too soon, she will be grown, and time with Mammie will be scarce. Happy Birthday, Lexy!

































No comments: