Monday, April 21, 2008

Big Weekend



This was taken in Belfast on Friday. It was a wonderful day. My friends took me to a wonderful yarn shop, and then out to dinner. As usual, a fun evening.









Saturday, we celebrated Madden's third birthday. The kids had the best time in the bounce tent, making bubbles, and drawing on the driveway with chalk. Just a perfect day for a party.















Alexys and her father went to a Daddy Daughter dance...in style. Along with several other Daddies and daughters, they rode in style to the dance in a Hummer limo. Of course no evening is complete with a take out of Chicken Nuggets from McDonalds! The driver had quite a time making the corner for them to place their order. I had the chance to help Lexy get dressed and ready for the "really big dance." It's something I thoroughly enjoyed and hope I have a chance to do it again.

No comments: