Sunday, March 22, 2009

Highlight of the week.....

I was so excited to see the grandchildren after a week away. I finished the Little Red Riding Hood for Lexy, and she was so happy. She and her grandfather headed for the living room to play Little Red Riding Hood! Certainly makes it all worth while.
Here is Dawson showing off his new hat and T-shirt that we brought back from the Grand Canyon. Do you think he likes it? Just look at that smile.
Brooklynn shows off her new shirt and bracelet that we gave her.

Here are all three with their new gifts. The smiles certainly tells us they liked them.

Brooklynn gives such great hugs. She really puts her "all" into them. I'll take one anytime she has one.

It was great to get away, but I was so happy to be home, and see the grandchildren. They always bring such joy and happiness into my day. I hope it always stays that way.





No comments: