Sunday, March 15, 2009

What a week!

What a week! Great time, unbelievable sights, awesome scenery, wonderful memories. Here are just a few highlights from our week in Las Vegas.
The Mirage-saw Cirque de Soleil-Love! Fantastic!
Red Rock Canyon
Scenery in the neighborhood.
Entering West Rim of Grand Canyon.

Guano Point Lookout.
Breathtaking.
Canyon view with Colorado river below.

Hoover Dam- new bridge construction- amazing.


The girls on the dam.
Wow! We took in so much, and made some fantastic memories. The Grand Canyon was an emotional journey for me. Thirty years ago, Ken and I honeymooned there, and to return 30 years later, and see that, like our relationship, it has endured, and means even more to me now. Ken is MY rock, my security, and I love my life because of him.
If you ever get the chance to see the canyon and all it's beauty, do it!









No comments: