Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday, October 8, 2012

I have no pictures to post today. No itinerary of where we are going or where we have been. I have no description of my view today. Today was back to work. I set the alarm- it went off. I didn't want to get out of bed. I liked my 17 days of no alarms, of spending time with my guy, of seeing new things. Wondering what the trip would open for me. Nope, today, it was back to the grind. Short day at work, and what I call "half a holiday" as some businesses are open, some are not, so not all that busy for a Monday. I had a great time remembering the trip, the sights, the sounds, and telling of our great adventure. It made the back to work part of my day a bit easier. I really don't mind work, I love what I do, but I really just wanted the adventure to continue. I think I will look up Montana.....

No comments: