Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

     Sometimes, you just have to take a step back, and look at all you have. It might be a tank of gas, or a nice view on your drive to work. Or a smile from a friend. Your health. Your vision. The use of your legs. No pain. Your memory. Are these the little things in life? Or are they the big ones? I guess it depends on what you have, and what you wish you had. There are times when less is more. Like, what you have in your closet, or down cellar, or stashed away in a tote somewhere. Less means you don't have to paw through it, and step over it, and be responsible for it. More means it's enough. You are satisfied. So, I have more health, more pain-free-ness, more memory, more smiles. I have more in my life, so I need less. And for that, I say, "Thanks!"

No comments: