Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Different Ride to School















Today, Alexys got to ride to school in a FIRETRUCK! She won a coloring contest at school, and the prize was a ride to school in a firetruck. They picked her up at daycare, as her Daddy, brother, sister, and Mammie watched. I think she was a bit nervous, but once she she saw the truck, all that went away.
You can just make out her silhouette in this
picture. Knowing Lexy, she was checking everything out inside the truck.

Once the truck arrived at school with the sirens blasting and the lights on, they quickly had to disembark because the fire fighters had a fire call to attend to.


Daddy got a quick hug before Lexy went into school. I'm sure it was a great ride, and a wonderful incentive for her to use her great imagination when she colors!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Great ;ictures and adorable kids, Julie. I loved reading about them.

Betsy said...

OOps! I mean great pictures and adorable kids. (I knew I shouldn't have skipped "Personal Typing" on the day we did the top row!