Monday, November 10, 2008

November 10, 2008

Another Monday visit with Corey and the grandkids!























Here is Brooklynn with her new boots. We got them each a new pair. Brooklynn walked with stiff legs when she had hers on. I guess when you are that small, boots that come almost to your knees make you walk funny. She wore them for a while, and then decided she really wanted her sneakers back on.

















Lexy really knows how to smile for the camera. She asked me if I would cut her bangs, but I told her that I really shouldn't. (Wouldn't her mother love that one!) She fixes her own hair, and some days the clips aren't always in the right spot, but as long as she is happy, I guess that is all that counts.


















Dawson just wouldn't give me a good smile tonight. I finally had to wait until they were on their way out to the truck before I could get a smile. And it is a great one. He is talking and talking and talking. It's getting a bit easier to understand what he says, but there are still some things that no one has any idea what he is saying. He loved his new boots and put them on and wore them the rest of the time he was here. And, best part of all, he was actually excited about the new sweater that I am knitting for him. Maybe he'll even wear it for me.
I usually try to be fair with even numbers of photos of each child, but this one of Brooklynn was so cute, I just had to post another one. I hope she is always this happy. (or at least when she is at Mammie and Papa's!)

No comments: