Monday, March 25, 2019

March 25, 2019

Haven't been doing a lot, but we seem to be busy. I guess that is a good sign. I have enjoyed the aqua zumba class when we meet. St Patrick's celebration was fun.

We have a class 3 days a week, when the weather cooperates. The instructor, Dawn, is just a peach! She is this tiny little thing, not sure of her age, but she acts and looks much younger than she is! And she can dance! I try to keep up, and pretend that I have some rhythm, but not sure I am succeeding. I am, however, moving, and am in the water. I feel stronger in some ways, so I guess I have progressed. I will miss these classes when we go home. Thanks, Dawn, for your lessons.

Ken and I were fortunate to witness another launch from Cape Canaveral. We viewed this one from "our" pier. It was not as thrilling as when we were closer, but it was still very cool to see. 
The bright spot is the rocket about 20-25 seconds into flight. It looks like the sun rising, but the sky doesn't lighten like it does in daylight. We have seen three, and hope to see many more in the years to come.

We had some overnight guests, as they traveled from Georgia to Jupiter, and included us in their travels.
Dave and Joan brought us some love from Maine, as they visited us on their journey. It was good to see them, and have some great conversations with them. Also a wonderful lunch at Captain Hiram's. Can't wait to see them, and the Wilbers, when we get home. I hope they enjoyed our spot here in the Bay!

No comments: